- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, the street address where you’ll be displaying your art* (please specify if your work will be in a back alley, so walkers-by will know to look for your work there).
- Select the works you’d like to show at the Art Walk.
- Decide how you’d like to display them (frames, easels, clipped to clothesline, mounted to wooden stakes, taped to car window, etc.)
- (Optional) Make a label for each work with the artist’s name, the title of the work, and an artist’s statement.
* See FAQs for the BROAD definition of “art.”